Conference & Seminars
Creating research spirit and refreshing advancement knowledge is part of an educational institution. Active participation of the faculty and students in pursuing research and learning advancements with sharing it with all technical/engineering students will be a regular affair in each of the related areas of learning. Intro-departmental interaction will create better learning apart from participation in such activities in other colleges with reservation.
Workshop on “CAD for Electrical Engineers” on 07-09-2015 and 08-09-2015.
1. Download the registration form.
2. Fill the registration form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th August 2015.
3. Once online registration is made, further communication will be through your email / contact number.
4. Rs.300 should be paid by each participant at registration desk on the first day of the workshop from 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM.
5. All candidates should bring an Approval letter from your college to attend the workshop in prescribed format.