Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is established in the college to monitor the academic performance and to work towards excellence. The aim of the internal quality assurance cell is toassure and maintain the academic activities of the college. It achieves quality through incessant improvement with coordination of all stake holders. The internal quality cell also reviews the academic performance and presents the details to the University audit team.
The primary aim of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- IQAC takes a lead role in undertaking academic audit in every semester and gives feedback with the purpose of devising quality enrichment programmes.
- It facilitates the creation of an environment conducive for quality education.
- It documents the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.